Friday, February 28, 2014

Trying to take my own Advice!!

So Friday is my weigh in day and this morning I was ready to whip my scale across the room. 2 lb gain. WHAT!! You have got to be kidding me. Now with having my sleeve surgery the most calories I have been able to consume in one day is 1200 calories and that is with my treat of coffee and some M&M's (10 of them not a whole bag :) And I am working out 5 days a week burning 800 to 1000 calories a day. Mathmatically it doesn't work out to a 2 lb gain!!! How frustrating!! But instead of getting all depressed about it I told myself to Knock it off and remember how far I have come. I have to remind myself I have lost over 100 lbs, I feel beautiful for the first time in years, I can jog 10 mins straight , I am more confident, I love getting dressed now and I love taking my picture and can now capture so many more moments with my girls and family. These are so much more gratifying then any weight that comes up on my scale. It is hard trying to take your own advice but I am doing a pretty good job at it today!!!! I must stay positive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment