Thursday, February 20, 2014

2nd run!

Okay so 2nd run was even better. Hit the one goal I had set and actually ran for 5 mins straight no stopping or walking. I was so proud and honestly couldn't believe it. I was a bit winded but not horrible. I can't wait to run a whole mile. I need to re-do my running play list cause there weren't enough fast songs. Any suggestions of songs is greatly appreciated!! I went to the doctor yesterday for my 7 month follow up, should have been 6 but they didn't have a nutritional class last month. It went well found out my iron was low so I have to take an iron pill now but other than that all numbers looked good. Had the nutritional class too. I always get really motivated after that. Its exciting to see everyone and there progress. However alot of people weren't there that I wanted to see. Okay so 7 months out and my mind is aggrevating me, I have been feeling like this is it my weight loss is done. I won't see any lower #'s. I know I have more to lose and I know I can lose more but mentally I can not see or imagine myself lower on the scale and smaller. My thoughts are all distorted and playing games with me. I know it is because it has been over 15 yrs since I have been this small and not believable to me that I can get even smaller. It is all head games and they suck. I can't believe it has been 7 months already. Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment