Thursday, September 4, 2014

Your mind!!!

Your mind is a funny thing! One day you can be so depressed and down in the dumps and the next day your on top of the world!!! So many stresses in life,  so many demands!!!! My mind has been a whirlwind of shit for the past year. Good , bad, Great and horrific!!! I never in my life thought Id be dealing with so much emotional stresses after losing 120 lbs. There are days I would find my mind wandering.... At least when I was fat I could grab a tub of Ben and Jerrys and eat away my problems and be happy!!! LOL I know... nonsense being healthier is so much better. But it is hard telling yourself that when your day has been crap. Now today I find myself so stressed out that I am looking forward to kicking my ass in my training session. I actually don't want a tub of ben and Jerry's. Amazing!!!! Now I know that is because I started eating better and I am not craving my carbs as much. And my mind is in the right place.....today anyway!!!! 
I didn't get to finish this blog yesterday so I will today. Yesterdays training session was exactly what I needed. Sweat my stress away. Thank god!!! Felt so much better afterward. I went to the store after and picked up some chicken, turkey bacon, mushrooms, green peppers and red peppers and went home and made the most terrific dinner!!! Healthy too!!! After training there was no way I was going to eat bad and ruin it. I really do feel like my mind is in the best place it has been in months.
Okay so this blog is going to be all over the place. My next thing is running. I swear I feel like I will never get the breathing down I am so out of breath after less then 5 mins that I get light headed and can't catch my breath. I want to run damnit!!! I want to run a full 5k and a 10K and a 1/2 marathon and eventually my ultimate goal will be a marathon but at this rate it will never happen. I am going to make an appointment at my doctor just to eliminate asthma being a problem cause that is all I can think it could be. My lungs should be stronger then this. I have watched numerous videos on how to breath when running and have tried different ways but it still isn't helping. I do really well inside on the treadmill jogging for 10 mins straight without this problem so I just dont get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment