Thursday, March 13, 2014

Back with my Trainer!!

So my husband is the best and got me more sessions with my Trainer. I had my first session this morning and I am already feeling it!!! Yipee!! I know I am crazy when I am happy to be sore!! It is amazing the added motivation that comes with having a personal trainer. I know its not cheap but it is so worth the $. I always thought I can motivate myself and I can do this myself. But it is alot harder to do that then I thought. Accountability is such an important key in weight loss. Ive come to realize that. Yesterday I had counseling , which by the way is going very well. It is out in Joliet so I got out there about a 1/2 hour early. I always pass this really cool trail and decided to stop and take a walk since the sun was shining and it wasn't horribly cold. The trail wasn't plowed so I was walking through the snow which was just as bad as walking on sand. But man was it a great walk. 
 I am stressing a bit today because my youngest has her ballet recital on Saturday and tomorrow night is her dress rehearsal and there is so much that needs to be done. I suck at doing hair and she has to have it pinned and all fancy. I still don't understand why I was blessed with girls. I was such a tomboy and still to this day have no idea how to do my own hair. I am looking forward to the recital but I am also looking forward to it being over. On top of all that stress I am also stressing because last weekend she didn't do well with the first trial run and ended up running off stage hysterically crying and wouldn't dance. It just make me nervous for her and how she is going to handle the real thing. It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment