Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WLS and Relationships!

It's amazing how much changes when you lose weight. You don't realize that it affects every aspect of your life. At least I really didn't realize until I lost it. I am still 74 lbs away from goal and can't even imagine how different it will be then too. I don't normally give advice because everyones situation is different but if anyone out there is considering WLS and have a husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend please from the beginning start counseling. Make sure to involve your significant other in everything from start to finish. I have learned my lesson on this and if there is any regret in my body right now it is that I didn't do this. I never thought it would be so hard emotionally as it is today. I am happy I did this and wouldn't change it EVER, I am proud of the accomplishments I have achieved and will never go back. I however didn't take the one person who is solid in my life , the one person who will be with me till the end ..... With me from the beginning and I am mad at myself for that. However with all that being said I have realized my error and from this point counseling begins and my journey is his journey too!!! I am looking forward to counseling and know that we will be even  stronger after this then we were and we will realize together what we need to survive and make not only ourselves better but our marriage better.

No comments:

Post a Comment