Friday, January 17, 2014

Officially lost 100 lbs !!!

I have been fighting with my scale for the past month and I finally won!!!! 218 this morning!!! Finally!!! 100 lbs gone and never to be seen again. I really thought I would never see that number. My next big goal under 200.. that I haven't seen since 1998. Still have a lot of work ahead of me but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.


This journey has had it's ups and downs so far but it has all been worth it!! One thing about blogging is that I am not sure if I am repeating things from other blogs. But today I want to talk about Head Hunger. Something I have been also fighting with lately. I have had many episodes where I find myself eating something when I am not hungry. Sometimes I use the excuse I have a headache so I must need to eat something. It gets frustrating and I am working on finding something to help me stop with that. I know sometimes its because I'm bored or upset which is more emotional eating but I feel like the emotional eating is more under control. Not 100% and I really don't think I can control it 100% ever. I am trying something at work to help with head hunger , I usually keep my side drawer filled with snacks. Healthy ones like Almonds, string cheese...... etc. Well I am cleaning the drawer out and no more than one snack will be in there. I feel like the more in there the more I am wanting and eating when I am not actually hungry.  I am hoping this will help. I am really excited to get my foot boot off so I can start really pushing myself at the gym. I know I am capable of so much more and these next few months till summer I will be. I have a few 5K's lined up one in March on the 16th in Elmhurst and one on May 17th Run for the Roses in LaGrange Park. I am so excited for them and plan on NOT breaking my foot this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment