Friday, November 7, 2014

Trying to get back on track!

Its been a pretty good 2 weeks. Besides dealing with things at work and things at home. I have been trying to get back on track with my eating and exercise. I went back to the beginning. Started writing down everything again. Bought a new binder with colorful paper and pens .... because that always helps. LOL  I am going to be honest not too happy with the gain I had on Tuesday 10/21 I weighed in at 211.......:(   That was enough to kick myself across the room . So back to basics. Protein , Protein , Protein. No more bread, crackers . No more icecream and Chocolate. I stopped. Today I weighed in 207. So I am doing something right. Exercise I rocked last week . Took a few jogs, started 3- 30 day challenges Squats, Pushups and Situps, Burpees 233 of them in 30 mins and also did a Jump for Joy which was a circuit in Shape magazine (100 Jump Ropes, 75 High knees, 50 squats, 25 pushups, 150 Jump Rope, 75 Jumping Jacks, 50 Lunges, 25 situps, 200 Jump Ropes, 75 Butt Kicks, 50 Mountain climbers, 25 leg raises) Absolutely loved that circuit. I was dying at the end but felt damn good.
Yesterday I finally felt the addict side of me come out again, meaning I am starting to become addicted to working out again. This weekend was horrible with Halloween but I immediately erased my thoughts on how horrible I was and started over a new day. I have been feeling a bit sick since Sunday so I have been taking it a little easier this week so far exercise wise. So yesterday I had a training session out in the cold and it was hard. 1/4 mile run, 10 burpees, 10 kettlebell throws and 10 of some other kettle bell one that I cant remember the name of. I was fine with all of it except the damn running . My lungs were on fire and I was wheezing up a storm. I need to get out and run some more in this cold so my lungs get use to it. Especially since I have my 5k on Thanksgiving. I couldn't believe the wheezing I was doing after wards too. So time to get out there and run more. Eating hasn't been as good as last week but not horrible either. Weight has stayed the same this week no drop or gain so that is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment