Monday, July 7, 2014

Onederland , Onederland , oh yes Onederland!!!

I made it to Onederland!!! Hell yeah!!! I was so happy I cried! Total pounds lost 120. I still can't believe it and it amazes me everyday. There are times I pass the mirror and don't recognize myself. Now to get far enough below it I never can see 200 again... LOL it is never ending....
This journey has been amazing and I am beginning to finally see the end. My ultimate goal is 138 so 60 pounds left. Now I may hit 150 and feel like it is the magic # and if that happens I stop and smell the roses and begin my maintance.
This weekend was July 4th and I did extremely well at the 4th celebration. I didn't splurge like I use to. I had one small bite of a funnel cake, about 5 bites of a piece of pizza and then found a yummy sugar free snow cone to end my night out. JULY is one of the best months of the year!!! My absolute favorite cause of the Fireworks and because ...... its my birthday month!!! I am sure my husband is hearing it ring in his ear.... "its my birthday" its my birthday" I am such a goof ball. I am so excited for our vacation at the end of the month too. Going up to see my grandma in Wisconsin and spend some fun time in the Dells too. Can't wait. My Grandma hasn't seen me since I lost all this weight so I am sure that will be shocking for her. I also did my boot camp class both days this weekend and that was GREAT!!! My knee has been bothering me again but I pushed through it and went home and iced it. It does feel a bit better today. I have to baby it a few more days otherwise I may be asking for it. My goal this month is to sign up for a 5k so I can get another one under my belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment